Monday, May 8, 2017

Book Review: Everything Everything

I read Everything Everything, by Nicola Yoon, because I heard it was coming out as a movie (on May 19!) The story sucked me in immediately and reminded me of the Bubble Boy on Seinfeld, because main character Madeline lives in a house sized bubble. Allergic to the outside world, her everything happens inside the same walls, with her loving and protective mother and a full time nurse she adores.


Then love changes everything.

Get it, read it, then see the movie. Or not. I can't tell you yet if the movie is worth seeing. I can tell you the book, with its interesting storytelling through texts, drawings, graphs as well as traditional chapters is compelling, and surprising. I'm not sure I like the ending, but I can accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment